$18.99 - $24.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
The new SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, we’ve engineered the DUB spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride. - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. - Significantly lighter than PFGXP system - Easier installation by allowing you to press the bearing cups into the frame - Easy installation - Two fully sealed cartridge bearings - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details. - BB-frame interface PressFit (Road: 86.5mm) - Crank-BB interface DUB - Bearing type Standard - Spindle diameter DUB - Cup material Steel
This FSA Bottom Bracket allows you to run MegaExo and other 24mm spindle cranksets with a BB86/BB89.5/BB92 frame. - Intended for road use - Steel bearings
$210.00 - $227.00
SRAM's Red GXP BlackBox Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature ceramic bearings that drastically reduce drag on the crankset, meaning more of your power goes directly to the road. Plus, the ceramic bearings and stainless-steel races mean these cups are incredibly light and durable, too!
Forged and CNC machined AL6061 cups - Double sealed replaceable bearings - Fits 68mm and 73mm shell widths - 1.37" x 24T English thread - Alloy spacers included for chainline adjustment - Anodized and laser etched finish
Eccentric BB converts PF30 to SRAM GXP - Eccentric design allows up to 14mm of adjustment - Can be used to convert to single speed on BB30 frames - CNC aluminum construction - Shell: 68/73mm - Interface: BB30 - Spindle Type: SRAM GXP
- Designed for fat tire bikes - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Bottom Bracket features smooth-spinning, low-drag bearings for maximum power on the track. The Octalink spindle provides a stiff, high-efficiency platform for your next effort at the Hour Record.
$71.99 - $79.99
Origin8's Revolvr PF30 Outboard Thread-Together Bottom Bracket provides a secure and stable shell interface for smoother operation and extended bearing life. Hybrid AL6061/Nylon fiber cups provide a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants, while sealed premium bearings are both serviceable and replaceable. - Designed for installing Shimano HollowTechII 24mm or SRAM GXP 22/24mm spindle cranks into PF30 frames without the need for adapters - Shell: 68-73mm x 46mm - Interface: PF30 - Cup Material: AL6061/Nylon Fiber - Weight: 138g
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
$49.99 - $199.99
- Road sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and wavy washer for bearing retention/tension - Mountain sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
There's precious little that's better than a fresh bottom bracket. This complete FSA BB30 Bottom Bracket contains 2 stainless steel bearings, 2 C-Clips, 2 dust covers, and 1 adjustment washer.
Race Face bottom bracket spacer kit for 124-130mm bottom brackets.
SRAM saw the opportunity to make a better press fit system where all the best from BB30 and PressFit bottom brackets would be combined into one captivating package. Pressfit 30 will feature an integrated seal, pre-assembled into the cups, to further prolong bearing life. The key difference with Pressfit 30 is how the bearings are fitted into the frame. Bearings are housed in nylon cups which will be pressed into the frames bottom bracket shell. This bottom bracket is designed for 30mm spindle cranksets. Frames will need a 46mm inner-diameter bottom bracket shell to accommodate this system. Pressfit 30 for road will require a 68mm wide shell while Pressfit 30 for MTB will require a 73mm wide shell. - Easy installation - PressFit cups for lighter weight - Narrow Q-factor and more ankle clearance - Integrated gutter seal to prolong life - Integrated adjuster - 30mm spindle diameter
TruVativ's Howitzer XR Bottom Bracket is built tough for abuse. Sealed, oversize cartridge bearings are used to provide smooth action and extreme durability. For serious downhill-worthy strength, the Howitzer boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a chromoly spindle, too.
Maximize your pedaling efficiency with Origin-8's Torq Lite Outboard Ceramic Bottom Bracket. It features CNC'd 6061-aluminum cups with super-smooth and durable double-sealed ceramic bearings and stainless-steel races. It is made for 68mm, 70mm or 73mm bottom brackets and can be used in road or mountain bikes. It comes with spacers and has an anodized and laser-etched finish, too.
Race Face Cinch Bottom Bracket Spacer Kit • 30mm diameter spacers needed for correct installation of Cinch 190mm spindle in 132mm BB shell of Surly Ice Cream Truck and Salsa Blackborow.
GXP conversion kit for Hope bottom brackets.
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components - Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
$59.99 - $74.99
- Race Face bottom brackets for use with 30mm spindle cranksets in the Race Face CINCH crank family - Includes inner plastic sleeve and spacer; additional BB fitments can be accommodated with CINCH spacer kits
$59.99 - $74.99
- Allow the use of a 24mm spindle with Shimano press fit shells - Bearings races are fully coated for improved corrosion resistance - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease
SRAM's GXP BlackBox MTB PressFit Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature ceramic bearings that drastically reduce drag on the crankset, meaning more of your power goes directly to the trail. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
Cartridge-style bottom bracket for use with E-Type front derailleurs. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life and simplifying maintenance. Enjoy smooth operation, fast bearing replacement, and no more creaking. - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: Cannondale BB30A - Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 73mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 42mm - Over Bearing Width: 91mm in 73mm wide shell (dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields) - Tool Pattern: 44mm x 16 notch
The Problem Solvers Bushnell Eccentric Bottom Bracket is the industry leading design for chain tension adjustment on tandem and dedicated single speed bikes equipped with eccentric bottom bracket shells. The classic version features full-body, aluminum construction across the shell for maximum surface area friction and additional value. The Bushnell Fat Bike Eccentric Bottom Bracket is designed for the 100mm shells in most fat bikes. - Accepts English threaded bottom bracket cups - Classic, full-body design - Diameter of part - 2.118 inches (53.78mm) - Fits BB shells from 53.8 ~ 54mm I.D. without shim - Fits BB shells up to 100mm width
Compatible only with Record or Chorus square taper cranks. Features three cartridge bearings and a chromoly steel spindle. - 3 sealed cartridge bearings, 2 on the drive side, 1 on the non-drive side - Removable cups are machined from 7000 series aluminum - Unique taper is not compatible with Shimano - Weight: 220 grams
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
Tech specs: - BSA: 91g - PF30: 117g - BB86: 66g - BB386: 103g
- Fits 3-piece crank set - Includes right and left cup, lockring and bearings - English type - Shell: 68/73mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 123 grams
Page 1 of 5 Next page