Perfect for your road, touring and cross bike, Avid's BB7 Road brakes have all the power you need. Used with your road-style levers, they provide precision actuation as well as tool-free pad replacement. Plus, Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds for powerful braking with positive modulation in any condition.
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
$29.99 - $44.99
• Mud shedding design rotor blade • CENTER LOCK rotor for easy installation and maintenance • Rotor size: 203, 180, 160mm
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
- cold forged aluminum sidepull brake with quick release - Standard pull rear, reverse pull front - Pads included
Alleviate brake cable alignment and tangles with Origin-8's Rear-Mount Cable Hanger. Made from forged aluminum, it mounts to most brake bridge mounting holes and is great for solving tricky cantilever brake set up problems. • Forged aluminum construction • Mounts to most frame mounting holes • Great for tricky cantilever brake setups • Lightweight design
Origin-8's Mini Trigger Lever is a cold forged-aluminum brake lever made for the right side of the handlebars and best suited for tight-bend BMX and riser bars. It has a short lever, a screw for adjusting the reach, an aluminum adjustment barrel, and it comes in many colors to customize your rig.
Origin-8's Ultim8 Road Levers are made of light and tough forged aluminum with composite bodies and ergonomic rubber hoods for comfort. They are perfect for use with sidepull, centerpull and cantilever brakes and are spring-loaded for a nice, smooth action.
Origin-8's Cantilever MTB Levers are light and reliable forged-aluminum 4-finger levers for cantilever brakes and they're compatible with Shimano Rapid Fire and SRAM Grip Shift shifters. These fine levers include return springs for a snappy, smooth action, built-in reach adjustment and adjusting barrels for fine-tuning your brakes.
Origin-8's Classique Sport Road Levers deliver modern braking performance with a classic look. They're made of light and tough forged aluminum with composite bodies and ergonomic rubber hoods for top comfort. They are perfect for use with sidepull, centerpull and cantilever brakes and also have quick-releases for opening your brakes for easier wheel removal/installation.
Improve your braking in dry and wet conditions with Origin-8's Pro-Force Post Pad Set. They fit most cantilever brakes and boast a grippy dual-compound material with channels to shed water for excellent performance and long life. They are also designed to reduce noise.
Origin-8 Classic Linear-Pull Brakes are a great upgrade or replacement brake for your ride. Available in both front and rear, they feature forged aluminum construction with dual hex screw tension adjustment for simple set-up.
Origin-8's X-tra Pro V-brake is the answer to all your braking needs. Specially designed to clear most fenders, this brake features a dual-spring linear tension adjustment to give you just the right amount of stopping power. Don't let your fenders get in the way of your stopping—Origin-8 has your solution. • Forged aluminum construction • 110mm length to clear fenders • Linear tension springs • Includes cartridge pads
The short blade design of the Origin-8 Mini Trigger Brake Lever gives a clean, sleek look—with great stopping power—to your handlebars. • Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes • Cold forged double bent lever blade • 1-finger lever blade • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • Short blade design • Left hand • 76g each
Alleviate brake cable alignment and tangles with Origin-8's Fork Mount Cable Hanger. Made from forged aluminum, it mounts easily to the hole in your bike's fork crown. • Forged aluminum construction • Mounts to most frame or fork mounting holes • Great for tricky cantilever brake setups • Lightweight design • Front for fork mount / Rear for frame mount
$4.99 - $5.99
• All weather compound • Fits most 50mm road caliper brakes • Available in Clear or Black models
• Replacement hoods for road brake levers with traditional, non-aero cable routing • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or brown
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Allen head type • All weather compound
Kool-Stop's C89 Series insert pad was designed to fit in Campagnolo 8 and 9 speed group systems. Also fits Shimano Dura Ace BR-7400 and BR-7403. Features: Patented Plow Tip Water Grooves Dove Tail fit Rim Friendly Compounds Black - Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. Salmon - Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. Dual - A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop!
$9.00 - $10.50
The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow. Features: - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Pad-Lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
- High performance compound recommended for all-conditions - Alloy backing plate: 50% lighter than steel backing plate
Avid makes it easy to get a perfectly set up brake with their innovative CPS Hardware Kit. Each kit features a series of washers that make it easy to set up your brake. Step 1: Install the bolts and washers loosely so the caliper can move. Step 2: Squeeze the brake lever. Step 3: Tighten the bolts. It's that simple to get a rub-free setup! This kit includes stainless steel hardware with washers and bolts for both CPS (Caliper Positioning System) mounting and standard (direct-mount)mounting.
$12.50 - $13.50
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
Improve the performance and set up of your V-brakes with Origin-8's V-Brake Barrel Adjuster Noodle. Standard 90° stainless steel noodle with built-in barrel adjuster for precise brake cable adjustment. Compatible with most V-brake systems.
- Basic replacement rotor for everday use - One piece stainless steel construction - 6 bolt - Hardware included - 160mm
- Skeleton design eliminates unneeded material while optimizing power, modulation and torque - Features dual pivot front and rear mechanisms. Both feature ball bearing actuation - Orbital pad adjustment for precise setup without chatter - Includes color-matched special compound cartridge pads with alloy hardware and a 13.5mm front-mount recessed T-nut - Dual pivot front/rear - Wheel: front/rear set - Reach: 40-50mm - Weight: 299g
$194.99 - $199.99
- Increased Overall Braking Performance - Integrated Sleek Low-Profile Caliper Design - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size - Intuitive Braking Control - Smooth And Light Operation - SLR-EV Technology
Page 1 of 16 Next page