- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
• 3D forged 6061 aluminum body with oversize box cross-section • ± 8° requires fewer spacers • 46mm wide 6061 aluminum faceplate • Steel hardware
Syntace's Megafroce 2 stem is intended for all-mountain and downhill riding and comes in a range of sizes with a focus on torsional stiffness and weight savings. The 42mm wide bar clamp area stiffens up cockpits with bars wider than 700mm Titanium bolts help keep the weight low and strength high. - Stack height: 36mm - Weight: 132g (70mm)
• 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section • Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate • Titanium hardware • ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers • 1-1/8" steerer adapter included • Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
$40.00 - $45.00
Whisky's No.7 Stem is a lightweight stem with a clean aesthetic. Stems only have a few jobs to do: hold the bars, provide stable support, and look good. Ours does all three admirably. Paired with any of our handlebars, it rounds out the perfect Whisky cockpit. Available in a wide range of lengths to perfect your bike's fit and performance.
$49.99 - $50.00
Specialized's Comp Multi Stem is forged and machined from 6061 aluminum for stiff, responsive handling. The 6-degree rise puts your bars in a position for improved control and the 31.8mm handlebar clamp is compatible with composite and aluminum handlebars.
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
$19.99 - $24.99
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
Chromag's BZA 35 stem is strong, light, and burly. Featuring a 35mm bar/stem interface and weighing a perfect 165 grams this stem is light yet extremely stiff for positive control. - CNC profiling - Weight: 165g (50mm length)
Origin-8's Fix8 OS Stem is the perfect upgrade for your super-stylish fixed-gear bike and it'll work on mountain bikes, too. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061 aluminum and features a 4-bolt 31.8mm-diameter handlebar face clamp that holds fast and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to keep your bars from changing position. At only 50mm long, the Fix8 is great for flatland tricks, bar spins, and anything else you come up with.
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • 10-inches tall (extra tall)
- Lightweight forged aluminum construction - Hidden 2-bolt face clamp - EN Road safety certified - Compatible with 1-inch steerer (22.2mm internal diameter) - Length: 90mm, 110mm, and 120mm lengths - Bar clamp diameter: 26mm - Stem angle: -17 degrees - Steerer length: 140mm
Basic, clean, and dependable performance – that’s FSA's Gossamer stem. 6061-T6 aluminum is forged and then CNC machined to achieve the Gossamer’s shape. The four-bolt faceplate is cold forged and holds the bars with authority. Laser-etched graphics are the finishing touch. - Stack Height: 40mm - Weight: 154g
RaceFace's Chester 35 Stem is a practical stem with 2 length options and that legendary bomb-proof Race Face toughness baked right in. - Forged and machined from 6061 aluminum - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Stack Height: 42mm
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Ergo Stem is a great upgrade for road and mountain bikes. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It has a 4-bolt, 2-piece face clamp that shaves grams and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to protect the fork and keep your bars from changing position.
Full CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design - EN-Mountain safety certification
- Solution for riders wanting to raise their drop bars for added comfort - 225mm tall quill (210mm above the min insertion line) - Forged aluminum - 22.2mm quill - 25.4mm clamp - 386-415g
- Forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with hollow CrMo hex bolts - Open skeletal design and a dual mid-bolt wedge mounting system - 1" or 1-1/8" steerer clamp
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars—not that you’re worried about that kind of thing. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Colors: Black - Material: Al-7075 - Lengths: 40mm, 50mm, 60mm - Bolts: Steel - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
From road to mountain, Syntace's Force 109 stem offers a variety of lengths in a 6° rise with thoughtfully engineered features. It's oversized stem tube diameter offers increased stiffness, and titanium bolts shed unecessary weight. A 200 degree clamp face helps increase handlebar strength and fatigue life. - Stack height: 38.5mm - Weight: 118g (110mm)
You really can have it all; Ritchey's WCS C-220 stem features revolutionary stiffness and classically inspired good looks, but it’s quick and easy to install and remove thanks to a press-fit handlebar clamp interface and forward-facing hardware. The C-220 handlebar clamp design creates a more secure interface by wrapping a full 220 degrees over the handlebar. Bolt forces are aligned with the clamp so that the stem body ‘embraces’ the handlebar, which is less prone to damaging lightweight bars. This clamp design allows for a lighter faceplate and stem body with no sacrifice in strength or stiffness. The stem body is forged 2014 aluminum for further weight reduction. Premium quality chromoly steel bolts are used throughout. - Material: 3d forged 2014 alloy body - 4 x 4mm coated CrMo steel forward-facing faceplate bolts - 2 x 4mm coated CrMo steel offset steer tube clamp bolts - 5Nm torque max on all hardware - Compatible with all 31.8 bars - Press-fit clamp design installs and removes like a standard stem - Angle: 84/6 degree - Steerer Height: 42mm - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 42mm - Silver Finish - 121g (110mm)
There's no reason a bantam-sized rig shouldn't have the advantages a top-notch stem provides. Promax's Impact Mini Stem fits the bill with rock-solid bar clamping, stunning good looks, and the stiffness to nab the holeshot and keep it on-line through the berms. Set that mini up right! - Cold-forged and CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy - Top-load clamp design - Fits 1-inch steerer tubes
Pro caliber features at a real-world racer price. This 3D net forged 6061 aluminum stem offers +/- 30 degrees of stem angle for riders wanting a more comfortable fit. The angled steer tube clamp slot reduces stress on carbon steer tubes. - Material: 3D net forged 6061 - Angle: +/-30 degree - Steerer Height: 45mm - Steerer: 1-1/8” - Faceplate Width: 40mm - BB black finish - 170g (110mm)
The Hope AM/Freeride Stem is light, stiff, and provides pin-point steering. It's proudly CNC'd in the UK from solid billet 2014-T6 and features opposing steerer and moto-style handlebar clamp for exceptionally rigid steering characteristics. - 10.9 DIN chromoly bolts - Weight: 135g
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
Dimension 26.0 Stems - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Fully forged AL-6061-T6 - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Weight: 140g-180g
- Full UD carbon construction stem - 4 bolt aluminum faceplate for added rigidity - Stainless steel hardware - Reversible +/-7° angle - 40mm stack height - 125g weight in 100mm length - ISO-Road safety certified
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
The new Trail stem is forged and CNC-machined to meet the demands of today's trail riding with a sublime stiffness-to-weight ratio. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined 6061 alloy construction - 4-bolt oversized 31.8mm handlebar interface with relieved faceplate - Compatible with carbon composite handlebars
Page 1 of 5 Next page