Hope Pro2 Evo Freehub Bodies · Not compatible with Hope Pro2
Sealed cartridge bearing High flange design w/cut outs 100mm OLD Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle Black, silver, or white 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • 100mm OLD • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Black or Silver
- Forged aluminum construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc rotor compatible - 8/10-speed cassette compatibility - 24, 28, 32, and 40-hole spoke drilling - Quick-release - 135mm hub spacing
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
- Series: SLX - Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc - FH-M7000 - Axle Type: QR / thru-axle - Over Locknut: 135 - Axle Diameter: 10 - FH-M7010 - Axle Type: 12mm thru-axle - Over Locknut: 142 - Axle Diameter: 12mm - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 55/61 - Average Weight: 384g
$99.99 - $129.99
- Elite Series convertible cyclocross/gravel hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Use: Front Hub - Bearing: Sealed - Drilling: 28H - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - OLD: 100mm J-Bend Spoke: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 45mm - LTF-L: 27.65mm - LTF-R: 15.35mm - CTF-L: 22.35mm - CTF-R: 34.65mm Straight Pull Spoke: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 31.4mm - LTF-R: 19.6mm - CTF-L: 18.6mm - CTF-R: 30.4mm
- Elite Series convertible cyclocross/gravel hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Use: Rear Hub - Drilling: 28H - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B J-Bend Spoke/Quick Release Axle: - OLD: 135mm - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 32.95mm - LTF-R: 48.45mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm Straight Pull Spoke/Quick Release Axle: - OLD: 135mm - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 36.2mm - LTF-R: 50.1mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm J-Bend Spoke/12mm Thru-Axle: - OLD: 142mm - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 36.45mm - LTF-R: 51.95mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm Straight Pull Sple/12mm Thru-Axle: - OLD: 142mm - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 39.7mm - LTF-R: 53.6mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Wt: 180g J-Bend: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 45mm - LTF-L: 27.65mm - LTF-R: 15.35mm - CTF-L: 22.35mm - CTF-R: 34.65mm Straight Pull: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 31.4mm - LTF-R: 19.6mm - CTF-L: 18.6mm - CTF-R: 30.4mm
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Aluminum hub body • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/freewheel hub threading • 32 and 26-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, or white
$69.00 - $85.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 716 front hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. TPlus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
Campagnolo's Record hub is loved all over the world for its pro-level quality, super-smooth bearings and excellent durability. It features an oversize shell for premium stiffness and it's built with cold-forged aluminum to maximize strength and minimize weight. Plus, you can easily adjust the bearing preload with a simple turn of an Allen wrench — even while the wheel is still on your bike.
Track stars and fixed-gear converts will love Surly's Ultra New Front Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum sports sealed bearings for all-weather reliability and low friction. And, the hollow axle is forged from flex-free chromoly for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Track stars and fixed-gear converts love Surly's Ultra New Track Rear Hub! This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings, and your choice of fixed/fixed or fixed/free gearing. Plus, this hub's 120mm width fits most track frames and the flex-free solid axle is forged from rugged chromoly.
Finally, a hub worthy of the X0 name. Built to roll over the toughest mountain terrain, the SRAM X0 Hub proves that being solid doesn't mean being sluggish. DOUBLE TIME ratchet design gives you smooth 6.9-degree engagement—all while keeping everything light and steady. Super-precise SPEEDBALL bearings mean lower resistance, faster revolutions and no more time spent readjusting play. From pawl tooth to side cap, SRAM went the extra mile on the X0 Hub—so you have less to worry about on the trail. Go with what works. X0 Hubs can be customized perfectly to your ride. - DOUBLE TIME ratchet design gives you smooth 6.9-degree engagement - Super-precise SPEEDBALL bearings mean lower resistance, faster revolutions and no more time spent readjusting play - Versatile hub—light enough for XC, strong enough for All-Mountain - DOUBLE TIME ratchet mechanism for durable, quick engagement - SPEEDBALL precision cartridge bearings for light, smooth action. No play adjustment needed for simplicity and convenience - 3D forged hub shell with SEEKER angled flanges for durability and fewer broken spokes - 150mm version includes 12x150mm & 12x157mm endcaps
The super fast engagement of Vault, now available for your custom wheel builds. Available in Boost and non-Boost and Shimano or XD cassette bodies. An oversized hub shell increases torsional and lateral stiffness, while proven 6902 bearings were selected due to their large ball diameter and durability. A 60-tooth drive ring alternately engages six double tooth pawls, giving you 3-deg engagement for near-instant power transfer. Wide bearing placement was designed to decrease load on the bearings, improving lifespan. Protecting the internals are low-drag labyrinth seals designed specifically for the Vault hubs. Finish it off with tool-free endcap swaps and you have a hub that not only moves faster but adapts faster.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed.
The DT Swiss 240s MTB Center Lock Front Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options and 6-bolt rotor adapters for the Center Lock spline, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
Shimano Alfine Centerlock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28" wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Center to Flange: 28.5 R , 20 L - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Flange Diameter: 70 R , 70 L - Front Axle: QR x 100mm - Hub Drilling: 32, 36 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575 g
A traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment (can be adjusted without removing the rear wheel), and a plastic hub guard. FEATURES - Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout - Maximum strength axle design Unique external slack adjustment feature - Super-durable drag mechanism design GUARD OPTIONS - Plastic hub guard included (but optional to use) MEASUREMENTS - Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 56mm - Non-Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm - Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 27.5mm - Non-Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 27.5mm
$9.99 - $22.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
$60.99 - $68.99
Shimano's ZEE Rear Freehub is a quick engaging, smooth-running hub that doesn't drain the bank account. It features quality sealing, adjustable angular-contact bearings, and rotates on an extra-stiff one-piece rear axle with integrated cone construction. It's Center Lock compatible and is available in 135, 142 and 150mm configurations.
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals. Plus, these Center Lock disc hubs make rotor installation and removal super fast.
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
$369.00 - $389.00
The DT Swiss 240s 6-Bolt Rear Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional reliability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
The DT Swiss 240s road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. On the winning end of countless Grand Tour stages and local races alike, these hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
The features on this latest incarnation of WeThePeople's Supreme Cassette Hub include a peg friendly 12mm female bolt system, twin bearings in the non-drive side, and a new IGUS bushing Switch Drive Q-lite driver. The 12mm female bolt system gives you a stronger peg interface and a bombproof axle. Pair it up with WTP's Supreme hub guards (sold separately) and you have a super-dependable cassette hub ready for battle. - Material: 6061-T6 alloy refined hub-shell - Axle: 17mm 4130 crmo female axle, fully heat-treated - Bolts: super tough 12mm crmo bolt with 14mm extension - Bearings: 3 high quality sealed bearings in hub shell - Switch drive system, RSD/LSD switchable, new one piece pawl & spring system
The value-packed DT Swiss 350s Straightpull road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. The straight pull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
DT's 350 MTB rear hub offers top-end performance for all your riding needs. DT Swiss' Ratchet freewheel system provides precise engagement, high load capacity, and reliability. The Ratchet System driver is extremely durable and can be easily serviced—without tools—in minutes thanks to it's press fit assembly. The press fit assembly also allows the hub to work with a wide array of axle configurations; by simply swapping out the tool-free end caps (sold separately), you'll be able to enjoy the legendary DT Swiss quality on almost any bike. • Accepts 6-bolt rotors
SRAM's Predictive Steering Hub is a dedicated hub interface for the inverted RockShox RS-1 fork. Ultra-durable, high-precision Speedball bearings spin smoothly in all conditions and the oversize, solid-aluminum Torque Tube axle delivers extreme strength and stiffness. It's equipped with standard 6-bolt rotor mounts and is not convertible to other axles.
Page 1 of 4 Next page